Sometimes we come across a recipe and fall in love and when we started playing around with peanut butter in smoothies and noticed this we fell head over heels in love with this one so had to share it with you.
This recipe combines bananas, peanut butter and our organic acai berry powder to make a delicious antioxidant powered smoothie you’ll also fall in love with. You’ll find the recipe below so feel free to make it and let us know how it tastes and any tips you have.
If you’re missing something from the recipe then feel free to adapt and replace it with something else, that’s one of the best things about smoothies, pretty much anything you add (within reason) will make it taste great.
- 1 Banana
- 75g (half cup) Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter (go for a 100% nut one)
- 1-2 tbsp Acai Berry powder
- 150-200ml Skimmed Milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- Optional: 100ml Natural Yogurt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until it's thoroughly mixed together.
- If you like your smoothies thick then don't add as much milk/yogurt.
- If it's too thick simply add more milk or a dash of water till it gets to the consistency you like.